~ OUR DENOMINATION ~
We are affiliated with the Presbyterian denomination called ECO: A Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians.
~ OUR BELIEFS ~
- God – The one true living God is a God of love and is sovereign, the Creator and Ruler of all
- Scripture – Scripture is the Word of God, the first and final authority for faith and life
- The Trinity – God is three-in-one: God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- The Fall – Because of human sin, all creation has fallen from its original state of perfection; as a result, human beings are subject to death, the consequences of rebellion, and the holy judgment of God
- Jesus Christ – Jesus Christ is Lord, fully God and fully human, and the only way to eternal life
- The Cross – Jesus Christ, the innocent Son of God, died in the place of fallen, rebellious humanity to satisfy the holy judgment of God and was raised bodily from the dead in the power of the Spirit
- Reconciliation with God – By grace through faith in Christ alone, which comes as an unmerited gift from God, a person is reconciled with God, guided and comforted by the Holy Spirit, and assured of eternal life
- The Return of Christ – When Jesus returns to earth, He will consummate His Kingdom and establish the new creation
- ECO Essential Tenets – Our beliefs are grounded in the Essential Tenets of ECO.
- ~ LIVING VISION ~
The mission of ECO: A Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians is to build flourishing churches that make disciples of Jesus Christ.